We've actually had a day without rain! Woohoo!
After weeks of rain, I could have done with a machete to tackle the weeds in our garden.
Here's a few flowers that hadn't been swamped by weeds
A few days after making the baby dress in my last post, I had a niggling feeling it might not be big enough. It was going to be a surprise but I thought if it's too small it wouldn't be a very good surprise, so I asked my niece to measure her for me.
It was too small, so I've altered the pattern and made another one, using the fabrics in a different way.
Unusually for me I had the first one made in good time but then ended up having to finish off some hand stitching on the second one when we got to their house! It was very reminiscent of that maxi dress I made for the wedding. If I've got a deadline for something I'm usually on the last push!