Friday 3 February 2012

Bottling it up





When you're at the gym, do you find that it's a faff gathering up your 'essentials' and carrying them from one piece of equipment to the next?
It was for my daughter, who asked me if I could make something to fit on her water bottle to hold all the things she couldn't be without.


So I came up with this wrap.  It fastens with velcro and has one pocket for her gym card and phone, and another for her earphones and ipod, with a key fob for her locker key.




So now she only has to pick up the bottle.



10 comments:

  1. How ingenious - I must have a go at making one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a clever idea!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Georgia.........I'm sure it will get plenty of use and you might get some orders too...

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat is so cute!! And so practical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LBM that's really neat, Bet your daughter was chuffed to bits with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic idea, you clever lady. I'm plucking up the courage to make a water bottle holder thingy to take when I'm walking to keep my hands free. I mean what do you do with your water bottle when you are cleaning up after the dog?
    Have fab weekend,
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't go to the gym but that is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So neat, I like that very much indeed!

    ReplyDelete