I've received the Versatile Blogger Award from Penelope from L is for Love, thanks very much Penelope!
I now need to reveal seven facts about myself and pass the award on to seven other bloggers.
Seven things you may (or may not) be interested to know about me:
1. I can't wink or close one eye at a time, so before I got a digital camera I had to cover one eye with my hand so that I could see through the viewfinder.
2. I never fry anything. Not because I'm health conscious, I'm just lazy and don't want to have to clean grease off the hob. The only exception to this is if the kids remember it's Pancake Day.
3. My favourite colours are blue and purple.
4. When I was about 10 I won a competition in the kid's section of the local paper for an animal Troll. It was a giraffe to which I gave the very unimaginative name of Mr Giraffe! I knitted him a green and white scarf to keep his long neck warm and looked around for a football team who played in those colours for him to support. I've still got him but not the scarf and here he is pictured with a Celtic badge which I bought for him.
Looking at him now I don't know why I called him Mr Giraffe because he definitely looks like a girl.
5. I have a very ticklish neck and laugh hysterically if anyone should touch it.
6. I often question the truth about notices. For instance if I see 'Wet Paint' I have to touch the paint just to check. I have always had my doubts about the signs in some supermarket car parks that say trolley wheels will lock at the perimeter, so one day when I was at an Asda with my daughter which had a small car park with easy to reach perimeters I had to put it to the test.
For anyone else who also has doubts about this, I can tell you that they really do lock! So much so that we had to half drag and half carry the trolley back to the bay to get my £1 back and we couldn't get it in the trolley in front so had leave it sideways on, probably much to the annoyance of the trolley collector.
7. I'm very vocal when watching TV. I shout the answers out on quizzes and if someone is in peril I have to shout helpful comments, "Don't go in there!", "Look out, look out!". The one that really gets me going is if someone is being followed so they back away. Then I'm "Don't walk backwards, turn round, turn round!" If they still keep doing it I get to "Haven't you ever seen a horror movie? They'll be behind you, turn round! Look where you're going!".
I'd like to pass this award on to the following great blogs, be sure to check them out:
Life After Money
Little Cottage Comforts
Little Tiny Stitches
OCD: Obsessive Crafting Disorder
Sarah-Jane Down The Lane