I bought a pair of curtains at the car boot which I thought be be ideal for the lining in a bag I was thinking of making. When I got them home though they didn't go with the fabric I'd intended to use for the outside so I had to find something else. I'd got some royal blue left over from curtains I'd made but it looked a bit drab, so I decided to use some lighter blue as well and add some applique to the front. This is the finished bag:
The grass and flowers at the bottom is from a little dress I got from the car boot, the tree trunk is left over from a skirt I made, the leaves are from the lining fabric and the apples are from my button box.