Sunday 14 November 2010

Leaping deer (?)

Yesterday I came across a dead branch, part of which I thought looked like a deer leaping.
Not wanting to sacrifice it on the stove I decided to use it in a rustic hanging.  I drilled through some more bits of branches and a broken roof slate, threaded a piece of wire through with the deer on top, and this is the result -



Here is a close up of the deer -





It's quite a contrast to the CD sun and stars hanging near to it -




There's also a dreamcatcher and a windchime in this tree although I didn't make them.





Following on from my apple post, here are a few hens enjoying the ones I left-



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That deer is uncanny! Love what you've done with it! Regarding the wreath...I think red and gold organza would be stunning. I reckon you could add all sorts into the mix! I'd love to see the end result! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete